Inspections of steel structures
- Regular, detailed and extraordinary inspections of steel structures according to the standard CSN 73 2604 “Steel Structures – Inspections and maintenance of steel structures of buildings and civil engineering works”.
- Assessment of existing steel structures according to the standard ISO 13822.
- Classification of steel structures (Consequence Classes CC, Execution Classes EXC).
- Preparation of replacement documentation according to the standard CSN 73 2604.
- Static assessment of existing steel structures.
- Diagnostics of steel structures (measurement of real thicknesses of steel elements, evaluation of corrosion protection condition, strain-gauge measurements, ensuring of dynamic tests).
- Proposal of the measures to eliminate the structure defects.
- Processing of technical documentation for design of repairs.
- Consulting and supervisory activities in the implementation of proposed repairs.